SUKA SUKA HATI

Hi there ! Nice to meet all of you . Anyway this is my blog . With this blog I can share everthing with you all and you may be know who really i'm . Just a little story or tips that i would share it . okay bye ! And thanks for being my followers ! :)
Kbai ...

Friday, March 18, 2011

To a wonderful friendship

Friendship is like a song , a beautiful melody . That lingers on is like a ray of light , it's radiance is pure and bright like a star and moon that guides the way near and far . And for understanding and accepting me helping me to get along in this confused world . All i can say that is a word of thanks ! thanks for being there wherever i needed you beside myself . thanks for making me see light when i go blind and thanks to you for simply being my friend for ever and ever . i do love you so strong . i needed you all the time so that we can shared everything in our life . thank you so much ! ;)